Soul Sacrifice Special Edition Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Soul Sacrifice Special Edition Vita

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
4 years ago#31
No no. No need for that. I've known Mars about 10 years. If it was a verbal throw down he would shred you........physical not so much.
DC Universe(PS3) - Pessimism Man HL DPS CR76
ALL TIME PATTY CAKE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
4 years ago#32
Why didnt you get it here TC? its showing for $316 and i assume the shipping would be about $50 or more?

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/playstation-vita-japan/4359-sony-playstation-vita-wi-fi-version-soul-sacrifice-premium-edition-pchj-10006.html

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
4 years ago#33
TheExiled280 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
might as well replace it with JP Vita since the buttons will be switched

Huh... no? the systems are all built the same... ?

You've confused me...

oh nevermind then. every said the X and O were switched in the JP version but I guess I read wrong

Every Vita is built the same. Your region is based on your PSN account. Meaning, if you bought a Vita from Japan and logged in with an US PSN acccount, it would be same as if you bought it here.

User Info: marsvalient

marsvalient
4 years ago#34
PeteZaHutx posted...
Why didnt you get it here TC? its showing for $316 and i assume the shipping would be about $50 or more?

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/playstation-vita-japan/4359-sony-playstation-vita-wi-fi-version-soul-sacrifice-premium-edition-pchj-10006.html

Never heard of that site before actually.

After I look into it I'll bookmark it to keep it in mind though.
Turned on automatic battles in Record of the Agarest War. The game is now a Visual Novel....

User Info: Gmoney-

Gmoney-
4 years ago#35
TC.. How are you playing Megaman Legends on your vita?
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.

User Info: marsvalient

marsvalient
4 years ago#36
Gmoney- posted...
TC.. How are you playing Megaman Legends on your vita?

How are you not? >.>

It's in the Jp.PSN as a PSP title. As long as your fine with Japanese it's totally available to play on Vita.
Turned on automatic battles in Record of the Agarest War. The game is now a Visual Novel....
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Soul Sacrifice Special Edition Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived