Dang the PlayStation Vita In-ear Headset is awesome!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Dang the PlayStation Vita In-ear Headset is awesome!

User Info: Polarbaggi

Polarbaggi
4 years ago#1
Great volume,it works great!
I have two questions though:
It won't be damaged if I keep using it on kindles and computers?
What is a good way to preserve these?
Yeah,I can let myself be angry over wasted time. But that would just be even more time wasted.

User Info: Sp8cemanSpiff

Sp8cemanSpiff
4 years ago#2
It's indeed rather decent for the price. You can use it safely with just about any device with 3.5 mm head-phone jack, so don't worry. As for preservation - in my experience the thing that always goes bad with these type of phones is the cable. Not much you can really do about that except for being careful.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#3
I have the same headset and it wont work with Party. Is yours working?
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: Sp8cemanSpiff

Sp8cemanSpiff
4 years ago#4
Never tried party. Never even used voice chat for that matter. Still, it should work. It's a regular-ass headset after all. Does it work when playing games? Maybe you disabled the mic on accident?
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis

User Info: UndeadAura

UndeadAura
4 years ago#5
This one? http://www.quill.com/sony-ps-vita-accessories/cbs/301857.html?cm_mmc=SEM_PLA_T_301857

If so I found turning the mic to off worked, but turning it on didn't..... it was weird.... but party works fine for me with it~

I also use it as headphones for my laptop :P

User Info: XphoenixedgeX

XphoenixedgeX
4 years ago#6
I have these also. The bass is surprisingly good.

User Info: ITP

ITP
4 years ago#7
UndeadAura posted...
This one? http://www.quill.com/sony-ps-vita-accessories/cbs/301857.html?cm_mmc=SEM_PLA_T_301857

If so I found turning the mic to off worked, but turning it on didn't..... it was weird.... but party works fine for me with it~

That's because the switch is "mute on, mute off", not mic

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
4 years ago#8
ITP posted...
UndeadAura posted...

That's because the switch is "mute on, mute off", not mic

I'll try that tomorrow.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Dang the PlayStation Vita In-ear Headset is awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived