When to buy a Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. When to buy a Vita?

User Info: americanritual

americanritual
4 years ago#1
So I missed the boat on the black friday deal cause I could care less for the Vita at the time. Now I've got the cash and it's burning a hole in my pocket. I just don't want to drop the money on it knowing a price drop or new bundle is bound to be around the corner. Any news from the Vita lurkers when this might happen?

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#2
There MIGHT be a price drop announced at E3 but thats June. So get one now unless you want to wait until July
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.

User Info: Azure_lKite

Azure_lKite
4 years ago#3
I'd say wait until E3, but IMO the system is worth $250.
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE

User Info: JerichoDarkstar

JerichoDarkstar
4 years ago#4
Well, with the PS4 right around the corner, you may want to save up the $$$ for that. But, if you've gotta have a Vita know, I would definitely just go ahead and buy it. Like Azure said, it's worth the money.
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud

User Info: americanritual

americanritual
4 years ago#5
Ugh, not really wanting to wait till July. That PS+ bundle looks pretty good methinks. Thanks for the response doods.

User Info: Bud2003

Bud2003
4 years ago#6
Target still has the Lego Batman 2 package for $225. I bought mine there last week.

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#7
when the PS4 comes out.
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
4 years ago#8
Well if you buy one before 5/10 I can get you a $20 PSN card if you use me as a referance. Sony sent me a referal deal card in the mail about 3 weeks ago thats good until may 10. If you want the link you can PM me. I of course would also get a $20 card, so it benifits me as well.

Its not much but its $20
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. When to buy a Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived