The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I have a question about the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a question about the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle.

User Info: Fiery101

Fiery101
4 years ago#1
Right now I see on Amazon that you can buy a bundle that is 3G/Wi-Fi. It seems to come with both, but I hadn't seen that anywhere before. I just saw 3G OR Wi-Fi. If it does come with both are you required to use the 3G capability in any way, because I would have zero use for it, ever. The main reason I'd be interested in this over a simple Wi-Fi model is mostly because it seems to come with an 8GB memory card as well.

Is this the way to go if I'm purchasing a new Vita?

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#2
All Vita systems have WiFi, and you aren't required to use 3G, ever.
I have a 3G Vita, and since the area in which I live has zero AT&T 3G presence, I can't use it. It's fine, go for it if it seems a better deal to you.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Fiery101

Fiery101
4 years ago#3
Ahh, see I didn't realize that even the 3G ones had wireless.

I just assumed they were mutually exclusive. That is good to know. I guess I just wondered if adding 3G to the machine affected it negatively in some other way.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a question about the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived