Vita has 116 games available for it right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita has 116 games available for it right now

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
4 years ago#51
As of this minute, going to the "ps vita" game section and counting in the US store:

beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: backguard222

backguard222
4 years ago#52
There were a few I didn't count. I counted the MGS HD collection as 1 game and didn't count MGS2 or MGS3 individually.

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
4 years ago#53
blue_hedgehog posted...
How many of them are worth playing?

Isn't that a judgement call that each individual needs to make for themselves?
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.

User Info: smelly_boob

smelly_boob
4 years ago#54
Sailor Goon posted...
"but .. but.. but Vita has no games!"

it has plenty of games.... but very few less than $10.... so will the general public drop $250 on vita, $50 on 16GB card and then $30+ for each game? Or will they continue to migrate to smart phones for mobile gaming where the device cost is $0 (since most have smart phones anyway), games are mostly free or $1..... hmmm, I wonder why handheld gaming is struggling these days

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#55
smelly_boob posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

it has plenty of games.... but very few less than $10.... so will the general public drop $250 on vita, $50 on 16GB card and then $30+ for each game? Or will they continue to migrate to smart phones for mobile gaming where the device cost is $0 (since most have smart phones anyway), games are mostly free or $1..... hmmm, I wonder why handheld gaming is struggling these days

$0 eh? You mean for a 3 year term where you spend on average $50-80 a month for it? You think that's cheaper than a handheld gaming system? Even buying a cell phone without a term is more expensive than any handheld gaming device on the market. Please think before you post.
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: backguard222

backguard222
4 years ago#56
Sailor Goon posted...

There are 45 VITA (not PSP, not PS1, not Minis) games that are under $10. That is almost half of the total Vita games.

You can see everything available for the system here:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSVITAALLGAMES

User Info: Compass

Compass
4 years ago#57
Sagadego posted...
Compass posted...
Hi, Spirit.

::looks over pissed off like.::

fixed. :p

No way. Spirit is dreamy.

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#58
Even buying a cell phone without a term is more expensive than any handheld gaming device on the market. Please think before you post.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyw6pr1tpT1qgti77.jpg
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#59
99% of all games are crap. For any platform. For any generation.

It helps when you have a larger number because that 1% increases in size.

About right since there a grand total of 1 title I would get a Vita for.

User Info: Ivajosh10

Ivajosh10
4 years ago#60
I don't understand people complaining of the cost of the Vita other than the memory cards, 200 bucks + tax is less than half a paycheck. MLB The Show has lasted me over a month since I prefer to play each game in RTTS. I've also put more time in Soul Sacrifice than I have God of War, Tomb Raider, and Naruto combined. ._. Sure, it's expensive but at least it's durable as well, dropped this thing so many times it'd make my iPhone look like a window after a bad breakup. o.O

Edit: Plus, who says you have to go digital and buy a memory card? My brother still has his 4gb and only buys retail. Memory is a luxury, not a necessity. Only reason I have a 32GB memory card is for the PS+ games that I just don't seem to delete. .-.
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita has 116 games available for it right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived