Should I get Atelier plus or Persona 4G?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I get Atelier plus or Persona 4G?

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
3 years ago#31
Compass made no mention of Call of Duty. He's simply stating that the Atelier games are hastily thrown together with a shoestring budget and are being released year after year without any major improvements.

Gust needs to focus on quality, not quantity.
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
3 years ago#32
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Compass made no mention of Call of Duty. He's simply stating that the Atelier games are hastily thrown together with a shoestring budget and are being released year after year without any major improvements.

Gust needs to focus on quality, not quantity.

i realize that he did not talk about any of the games i mentioned. i was merely making an analogy. a parallel statement.
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
3 years ago#33
WhiteSword7 posted...
Do you like a harvest moon type game? If not then choose persona 4 golden

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

Which game is supposed to he like Harvest Moon? I love Harvest Moon. In what context is it like HM?

Show me some gameplay footage; I'm bored and need something to play.
b

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
3 years ago#34
DougyB posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
Do you like a harvest moon type game? If not then choose persona 4 golden

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

Which game is supposed to he like Harvest Moon? I love Harvest Moon. In what context is it like HM?

Show me some gameplay footage; I'm bored and need something to play.

Play the Atelier titles. if you have Vita, play Totori+
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
3 years ago#35
Hard to say. For Totori, do you want to play game with exploration, heavy item gathering/crafting, and compared to Harvest Moon even though it has plenty of battles? For Persona 4, do you want to play a game that is 75% a social sim game and 25% a RPG game?
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I get Atelier plus or Persona 4G?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived