"DOZENS" says Sony Rep when asked about the Vita.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. "DOZENS" says Sony Rep when asked about the Vita.

User Info: LP-JLawIsMyBoo

LP-JLawIsMyBoo
4 years ago#11
Loving all this good news for the Vita

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
4 years ago#12
This guy could be the vita's Kevin butler.
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: Judcr

Judcr
4 years ago#13
since before the vitas release they have mentioned and shown dozens of games many of which are no longer mentioned and most have no release date or even an estimation of their release. i dont mind the rate of releases so far it gives me a chance to get through my back log. i would just like more up dates on many of the games. i would rather companies take their time and release quality game instead of rushing and releasing a horribly flawed game. oh and wheres patapon 4 im hoping e3.

User Info: Kiro_nami

Kiro_nami
4 years ago#14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-vgUGdI
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
4 years ago#15
Maybe its a game that its called Dozens?
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
4 years ago#16
Judcr posted...
since before the vitas release they have mentioned and shown dozens of games many of which are no longer mentioned and most have no release date or even an estimation of their release. i dont mind the rate of releases so far it gives me a chance to get through my back log. i would just like more up dates on many of the games. i would rather companies take their time and release quality game instead of rushing and releasing a horribly flawed game. oh and wheres patapon 4 im hoping e3.

Ghost Recon Final Mission was one of those games. Some retailer leaked it along with AC3 Liberation and we still havent heard any news of it.
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

User Info: ThugETH

ThugETH
4 years ago#17
Need some clarification on this as earlier this year they said we would have a 100 indie games before 2014 so I hope these 'dozens' are separate and full blown games.

I'm hoping E3 is going to be amazing for Vita.
*fingers crossed*
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. "DOZENS" says Sony Rep when asked about the Vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived