Thinking of getting an Nvidia Shield and sell my Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Thinking of getting an Nvidia Shield and sell my Vita

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
4 years ago#1
I keep thinking how I should just hold on to my vita until the end of the year to see what games come out but the shield has me intrigued. I would be able to stream pc games and play android stuff as well as other media apps such as netflix etc. Ugh
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#2
Before you get a Shield, you need to make sure you have the proper video card, because it won't work with anything but specific NVidia-brand cards.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
4 years ago#3
Isn't that thing like the price of four vitas?
Lord Erieos is coming...

XNo_FearX
4 years ago#4
I have a 660

User Info: deathslove

deathslove
4 years ago#5
I hope you are joking TC, you will be disappointed. Were they even at E3? I mean at least Ouya had a lemonade stand outside of it. Where was the Shield?!

Use the 660 to pre-order a PS4.
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4

Buretsu
4 years ago#6
ServantOfErieos posted...
Isn't that thing like the price of four vitas?

No, it's only $350.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

XNo_FearX
4 years ago#7
deathslove posted...
I hope you are joking TC, you will be disappointed. Were they even at E3? I mean at least Ouya had a lemonade stand outside of it. Where was the Shield?!

no 660 is my graphics card not money lol
(message deleted)

User Info: deathslove

deathslove
4 years ago#9
XNo_FearX posted...
deathslove posted...

no 660 is my graphics card not money lol

Oh hahah okay. Well whatever you think you would enjoy most.
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4

Buretsu
4 years ago#10
deathslove posted...

The Shield simply plays Android-based games and streams from a PC similar to what Vita does with the PS4. Why would it need to be at E3?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Thinking of getting an Nvidia Shield and sell my Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived