Where did my memory go?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Where did my memory go?

User Info: brendalf

brendalf
3 years ago#1
And no, I'm not talking about all of the forgettable things I do when I'm blackout drunk ; )

My Vita. I love it. I defend it/recommend it to any serious gamer. But I have a question. I have an 8 GB card. I don't buy games digitally, preferring a physical copy. The exception is some of my old PSP favorites.

Recently I bought Peace Walker on the PS Store. I then tried to download another one of my favs (Resistance: Retribution) only to find out that my memory card is apparently out of memory. How can this be so? I checked the system information and other than the Peace Walker data (which is around 1.5 gigs) I can't see what else is taking up so much room. Can anyone explain this to me?

User Info: Rakuen33

Rakuen33
3 years ago#2
Sorry for the confusion man! I know when I found the following out, I was pretty upset:

But with all memory card/sticks, the memory is a bit lower than the memory card/stick 'states'.

For instance, depending on the memory card type/what it's intended for,

2gb memory stick could be like 1.7gb, in actuality.

I know for my 16gb ipod nano, it was actually about 14gb.

Best of luck man! :)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Where did my memory go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived