Good to see all of Vita's HD might going toward SNES-level games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good to see all of Vita's HD might going toward SNES-level games

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#11
Lord_Vishana posted...
Can we have an enhanced port of E.V.O The Search for Eden please?

OOOhhhhh, nice one.

I could really go for some Goemon, or a new Hagane.
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings

User Info: L0L_FAQ

L0L_FAQ
4 years ago#12
MercurysMessage posted...
QHD, so in other words the best looking screen on a handheld gaming device. U mad bro? U mad?

I have a Galaxy S4 with a higher resolution, SAMOLED display on which I can play video games
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon

L0L_FAQ
4 years ago#13
Lord_Vishana posted...
Can we have an enhanced port of E.V.O The Search for Eden please?

I'd love to see a proper remake. That game is what Spore should have aspired to be IMO.
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
4 years ago#14
L0L_FAQ posted...
QHD, so in other words the best looking screen on a handheld gaming device. U mad bro? U mad?

I have a Galaxy S4 with a higher resolution, SAMOLED display on which I can play video games

you forgot the qoutes around video games.
I fought the law and the law one!

User Info: MercurysMessage

MercurysMessage
4 years ago#15
L0L_FAQ posted...

Oh you have a gimmick phone 4? How is it? It must be awesome playing games on touchscreen. Can you move yourself or does the game move for you?
PS3/Vita: MercurysMessage
Praise the sun!

User Info: Billdough002

Billdough002
4 years ago#16
He probably bought a controller to play those "video games", considering that playing games on solely touch screens suck complete and utter ass. And this is coming from a Galaxy S3 owner.
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it

L0L_FAQ
4 years ago#17
mike_411 posted...

Oh you have a gimmick phone 4? How is it? It must be awesome playing games on touchscreen. Can you move yourself or does the game move for you?

Lol, sore losers; the games on Android aren't of a greatly different nature than the games (both Indie and not) that comprise most of the Vita's library and release list *coughJetpackJoyridecough*

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#18
LOL_FAQ's favorite game is Slide-Your-Finger-Left-to-Win, followed closely by Touch-the-Thing Repeatedly-for-Big-Reward.
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings

User Info: Oximofo

Oximofo
4 years ago#19
L0L_FAQ posted...
All those 4 year old Indie titles that are supposed to save the Vita I mean.

You know they still publish games on the Snes and Genesis?
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9

User Info: MercurysMessage

MercurysMessage
4 years ago#20
L0L_FAQ posted...
mike_411 posted...

Lol, sore losers; the games on Android aren't of a greatly different nature than the games (both Indie and not) that comprise most of the Vita's library and release list *coughJetpackJoyridecough*

Hahaha your delusional, wow man get a grip on reality, you say one arcade game? so, how's gaming on your gimmick phone? How are the touch controls, tell me then.
PS3/Vita: MercurysMessage
Praise the sun!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good to see all of Vita's HD might going toward SNES-level games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived