Sony: 'Gamescom Is Going To Be A PS Vita Show'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony: 'Gamescom Is Going To Be A PS Vita Show'

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
4 years ago#51
Lord_Vishana posted...
jenrais posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
So hyped.

Final Fantasy Type-1
GTA5 Stories
Bioshock Vita
Borderlands 3
Patapon 4
God of War: Revengeance
Far East of Eden: The Fourth Apocalypse - Ultra Deluxe Edition
Resident Evil Outbreak: Tall Oaks
Phantasy Star Online 2 localization
Shenmue 3
Kirby's Epic Yarn 2
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 2
Kowloon's Gate 2
Danganronpa 1&2 localization

If even half of these are announced I'll be happy.

FF type-0 not 1.

<.>

Also Kirby is not going to happen

*hands you a sarcasm detector*

It's defected!

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
4 years ago#52
Natureboy99 posted...
Holy-Wrath posted...
Do you actually believe?

I want to believe

make.believe

Hope someone gets it.

User Info: windmastery

windmastery
4 years ago#53
Don't know if someone posted this already

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/25/sony-to-focus-on-ps4-at-gamescom/

“At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.”

Previous discussion suggested that Sony would aim to really push the PS Vita at the Koelnmesse in a couple of months time, but it’s looking more and more likely that the company is really gearing up to come up with the goods for the PlayStation 4 instead.

Sony has disappointed me yet again.
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
4 years ago#54
windmastery posted...

“At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.”

Previous discussion suggested that Sony would aim to really push the PS Vita at the Koelnmesse in a couple of months time, but it’s looking more and more likely that the company is really gearing up to come up with the goods for the PlayStation 4 instead.

Wait for *insert prolific gaming event that Sony attends where you hope that they might have a chance of announcing something Vita related*
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: Noglorious

Noglorious
4 years ago#55
windmastery posted...

They really want to keep that E3 momentum going from that Xbone disaster. But yeah...disappointing.

User Info: thebatdadd

thebatdadd
4 years ago#56
windmastery posted...

Ouch. I was really hoping for at least a couple of noticeable Vita announcements. I don't know how reliable that site/source is, but if it's true, that's pretty unfortunate.

User Info: xXkewls0358

xXkewls0358
4 years ago#57
All Sony had to do to win E3 with the Vita? Make a buzzing commercial on Youtube as follow:

Black Screen with words:This Is How You Buy A 32 Gigabyte Memory Card in 2013.

Show's a room with two sony guys in it: *Sony Guy #1 takes out a $20 bill and hands it to Sony Guy #2*

Brief pause: *Sony Guy #2 puts the bill in the register and hands over the 32 Gigabyte Memory Card to Sony Guy #1*

Another brief pause: Sony Guy #1 says, "Thanks!"

Another brief pause: *Both Sony Guys look towards the camera smiling.*

The End.
fEeD mEh!!1

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
4 years ago#58
l rather see more games mentioned for the ps4 launch.
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#59
Lord_Vishana posted...
windmastery posted...

Wait for *insert prolific gaming event that Sony attends where you hope that they might have a chance of announcing something Vita related*

lol. oh sony, keep that fail with the vita rolling.
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)

User Info: Gaisaph

Gaisaph
4 years ago#60
Vita is already dead to me. Either way I'd rather see a PS4 show than the whole Gamescom being only for the Vita. Or at least, more PS4 games than the Vita.
One thing you could count on: you push a man too far, and sooner or later he'd start pushing back
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony: 'Gamescom Is Going To Be A PS Vita Show'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived