I'm glad that the Vita is an indie machine

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm glad that the Vita is an indie machine

User Info: LadyBuggin777

LadyBuggin777
3 years ago#1
It allows small-time developers with a limited budget to bring their game to the surface for millions of happy Vita owners to play. This is very unlike the Nintendo 3DS (which is basically a learning tool for children), where Nintendo, focuses on milking their Super Mario games and, gives no respect to the guys who are struggling to make a statement in this dog-eat-dog industry.

As long as the Vita remains the way it, is we will see an industry ruled by indie games and not corporate monopolies.

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#2
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Active Messages Posted 1
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: archedsoul

archedsoul
3 years ago#3
New pony? SOE alt? Or demon back in the flesh?

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
3 years ago#4
archedsoul posted...

I'm thinking SoE alt. Look at the way it uses commas.
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~

User Info: Zamnato

Zamnato
3 years ago#5
I will be more happy if people forget indie games existence.

User Info: krazykillerkow

krazykillerkow
3 years ago#6
Geez lady, one of your first posts and your already buggin me.
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
3 years ago#7
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
archedsoul posted...

I'm thinking SoE alt. Look at the way it uses commas.

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#8
LadyBuggin777 posted...
It allows small-time developers with a limited budget to bring their game to the surface for millions of happy Vita owners to play. This is very unlike the Nintendo 3DS (which is basically a learning tool for children), where Nintendo, focuses on milking their Super Mario games and, gives no respect to the guys who are struggling to make a statement in this dog-eat-dog industry.

As long as the Vita remains the way it, is we will see an industry ruled by indie games and not corporate monopolies.

I agree, at least Sony respects us at least not slap us in the face with rehashed games that just milk more money from us.
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
3 years ago#9
ServantOfErieos posted...
LadyBuggin777 posted...

I agree

I'm shocked
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#10
Mmmmmm, dog.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I'm glad that the Vita is an indie machine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived