Anyone else holding out on a memory card price drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone else holding out on a memory card price drop?

User Info: Oximofo

Oximofo
4 years ago#21
yankee6903 posted...
Nah not really. Functionality >>>> $$$

But they loads times are slower than most SD cards at that size for that price.

Still I am wait for the 64gbs. with the 8 I have I just rotate games and deal with it. 64 I can just keep them and leave them.
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#22
Oximofo posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Nah not really. Functionality >>>> $$$

But they loads times are slower than most SD cards at that size for that price.

Still I am wait for the 64gbs. with the 8 I have I just rotate games and deal with it. 64 I can just keep them and leave them.

Dont care

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
4 years ago#23
I did hold off at one point but with ps+ I really needed space, so I got 16gb for $35 on amazon, it was good for a little bit, but I need more space so waiting again for a 32gb price cut. I had to rush beating & platinuming few games so I can delete for other games.
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
4 years ago#24
I know I am. I just got a 64gb micro SD card for my Galaxy Note II for $49.99. There is no way I'm paying Sony what they are asking for a 32gb
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#25
Visit your local pawn shop or craigslist if you want a cheaper Vita memory card.

I got my 16 GB off of Craigslist and currently searching local pawn shops for a 32 GB card. Until Sony drops the price, I won't support Sony's memory card price-gouging.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
4 years ago#26
I'm holding out for a 32GB card. Currently have 8GB card.

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
4 years ago#27
I already have a 32, plus a couple of useless 4s that came with other crap. I'd love to get another 32 if it drops to like $50 or so.
Last Played: Hotline Miami Vita (8/10)
Now Playing: StarCraft 2, Vanquish, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, The Last of Us

User Info: hotmarx

hotmarx
4 years ago#28
I finally just bit the bullet and bought a Vita.Waited for a price drop,but i got a 32GB card at a flea market for $30,lady selling thought it was just a regular micro SD.She only had one or I'd have bought more.
I don't track or revisit posts I make.Speak my mind and move along.If you agree with me,well,great minds think alike ... if not,deal with it.

User Info: blackman232

blackman232
4 years ago#29
Just got a PSPgo, I will not get a Vita until they offer a Vita similar to the PSPgo, I will be years behind in gaming, but I won't have to buy a Mem-Card.
ITs a long road to place in the sky.

User Info: TranslatorTom

TranslatorTom
4 years ago#30
Just buy a used one.
-Tom
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone else holding out on a memory card price drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived