How does the EU version of Xenogears looks/runs in a Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How does the EU version of Xenogears looks/runs in a Vita?

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#1
Should I buy it from my EU account to play it on my Vita or buy it from my US account to play it on my ps3?
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: BlueBombei2

BlueBombei2
4 years ago#2
I wish I could play it on the US Vita!! I would much rather have a portable version than a static version. So I would say Vita.

User Info: BlueBombei2

BlueBombei2
4 years ago#3
Wait.. yeah totally go Vita. You can still download it onto your PS3 and play it. Just put your EU account onto your PS3.

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
4 years ago#4
Wait, wait! Hold it right there! Xenogears on the EU PSN store? It's available there?
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#5
Wait, wait! Hold it right there! Xenogears on the EU PSN store? It's available there?

wait is not? I just assumed it was there =/ if it isnt then my bad, no option but to get it from the US psn then
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
4 years ago#6
Unfortunately, you have to use your US account for that purchase, yeah. I have the game physically and also on my Vita, so I can tell you that it looks fantastic on it; not even pixelated due to the smoothing.
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.

User Info: ironbru

ironbru
4 years ago#7
Xenogears isn't in the European PSP, PS3 or PS Vita PSN stores unfortunately. We never got the game when it was originally released for the PS1 either.
Current Playing: USA import of Front Mission 4 (PS2)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How does the EU version of Xenogears looks/runs in a Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived