Pick a Game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BlueBombei2

BlueBombei2
4 years ago#1
Topic - Results (34 votes)
Muramasa Rebirth
8.82% (3 votes)
Soul Sacrifice
11.76% (4 votes)
Disgaea 3
20.59% (7 votes)
MLB 13 The Show
2.94% (1 votes)
Assassin's Creed Liberation
11.76% (4 votes)
Persona 4 Golden
44.12% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I really liked Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS. How would it and Disgaea 3 compare? Kind of leaning towards playing it since SRPGs are one of my favorite, but I'm worried about the difficulty curve. I had to play FE:A on Casual/Normal. X.x

User Info: Rarehunter_idol

Rarehunter_idol
4 years ago#2
If you're a big fan of SRPGs, you can't go wrong with Disgaea. I'm not the best at the genre (though I enjoy it quite a lot), but I find that I can get through without too much hassle. It can be grind heavy in places if you want it to be and all that.

Personally I voted Persona 4, as I simply adore that game over just about everything else on Vita right now. But if you love SRPG games (which you've said that you do), I'd strongly suggest getting Disgaea 3 first.
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
4 years ago#3
Disgaea but you'll be disappointed. FE is much better but not as good as Tactics Ogre (If you are going to spend money, spend it on that).

User Info: Dragard_Kaos

Dragard_Kaos
4 years ago#4
synthetiksin posted...
Disgaea but you'll be disappointed. FE is much better but not as good as Tactics Ogre (If you are going to spend money, spend it on that).

I second this. Tactics Ogre is amazing.
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived