Do you find the analog sticks unresponsive at times?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you find the analog sticks unresponsive at times?

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
3 years ago#1
I was at EB games and was playing Sly cooper,and I slowly tipped the analog so sly could tip toe but it felt really hard to do. I could not move the camera around while tip toeing it would not let me. Are the analogs better responsive in the FPS games vita has? The analogs sticks seem to be low quality to me,and not that big.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#2
Demo Vitas are more likely to have been manhandled and destroyed.

I think they are fine. I like them more than the dual shock ones, though not as much as Wii / U / 360.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#3
Tip Toe always locks onto nearby enemies. You being unable to move the camera well was the game design not the vita

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
3 years ago#4
I find them to be uncomfortable and loose as hell.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#5
shotgunheadshot posted...
I was at EB games and was playing Sly cooper,and I slowly tipped the analog so sly could tip toe but it felt really hard to do. I could not move the camera around while tip toeing it would not let me. Are the analogs better responsive in the FPS games vita has? The analogs sticks seem to be low quality to me,and not that big.

It takes time to adjust. Took me several days.

My thumbs cramped as well.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do you find the analog sticks unresponsive at times?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived