Anyone want smt4 for vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone want smt4 for vita?

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#1
From the videos i've seen it looks good. If sony manages to buy atlus will it be no more for nintendo?

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
4 years ago#2
I cant wait. Im running out in a few minutes to pick up a copy for my 3DS. I was gonna wait on it, but then Nintendo bribed me with $30 if i go buy it.

Looking forward to it anyway. Looks top-notch like most of the other SMT games.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
4 years ago#3
Nope. Nintendo is gonna buy Atlus. Sony can't afford it, if they do then they'll have to pay for Nintendo if they cancel FE x SMT.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: pharos33

pharos33
4 years ago#4
Currently playing it on the 3DS, but I would definitely buy it again for Vita at some point. Game is amazing, best SMT game yet.

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
4 years ago#5
Numbuh100 posted...
Nope. Nintendo is gonna buy Atlus. Sony can't afford it, if they do then they'll have to pay for Nintendo if they cancel FE x SMT.

But wasn't Persona 5 in development since 2011 on PS3?
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
4 years ago#6
talesfan215 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Development started in 2010 on PS3. http://www.1up.com/news/atlus-confirms-persona-5-development
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
(message deleted)

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#8
AiuchiFanboi posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Development started in 2010 on PS3. http://www.1up.com/news/atlus-confirms-persona-5-development

I notice Atlus has never actually confirmed it is for PS3....

User Info: BlueGaryOak

BlueGaryOak
4 years ago#9
Nope.

The exploring is pretty nice, but the actual animation is terrible. I know it is keeping with the spirit and what-not, but the sprites are bleh. I dislike the battle sequences. Fire Emblem is superior in this regard. The story for as far as I got in SMT was good though.

I decided to take it back for a refund. I bought it used, and GS has a 7 day return policy.
GFAQs where it is still the Cold War era, and the word Nuke is literal.

User Info: Cross_slash101

Cross_slash101
4 years ago#10
Yessir
3DS FC: 0318-6981-5062
I love the The Legend of Zelda: Oot and I am 100% proud of it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone want smt4 for vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived