error (C4-3575-0)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. error (C4-3575-0)?

User Info: psvitantifail

psvitantifail
3 years ago#1
I had just got this error my Vita it was on the charger and had fell asleep. I push the power button and the blue light turned on and I was thinking okay to screen is going to come on but no this thing had shut all the way off and there was a pause for a moment then you seen the PlayStation emblem pop up I was like okay weird .I had got to the unlock screen flick it and bam!! "A problem occurred with the mobile network feature. contact technical support assisistance.(C4-3575-0) I didn't even have my mobile network on!
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
3 years ago#2
make sure your data card is in all the way, or take it out all the way.
Greatness Awaits!
PS4 FAQs V2 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66414224

User Info: psvitantifail

psvitantifail
3 years ago#3
GuitaristMatt posted...
make sure your data card is in all the way, or take it out all the way.

It was out all the way its in a dish bowl in my living room....
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: X-Emblem

X-Emblem
3 years ago#4
I have the same problem. My Vita is new, i just got it about 2 months and haven't use it that much. I even try to put in a new sim and even rebuild the database but no luck. I don't know what is the solution to this. I keep browsing the web for solution but found nothing. Also have you check the setting? under settings -> network, mobile network is gone. Even if it is there it is empty. This is so weird.

User Info: WartPig_

WartPig_
3 years ago#5
3G model's?

i assume so.

that really sux. can you even play with it? or is it just the 3G thats messing up.

you can order new mother boards for around $50-$60 each. they come in two parts, a left and right. but i would just call Sony.

on a side note for those that remember the parts/price list and how to replace them post i made a few weeks ago. i got my battery, analogs, and buttons in. was stupid easy to swap them out. it feels better than new but i think the battery weighs a bit more. but its also suppose to have a longer charge. a good trade off IMO.
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. error (C4-3575-0)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived