For those of you without a vita...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For those of you without a vita...

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
3 years ago#21
Why would you come to a board for a console that you don't have? (unless it hasn't released yet)
Last Played: Velocity Ultra (8/10)
Now Playing: NCAA Football 2014, StarCraft 2, KZM Beta, Civ V, Rayman Origins, Guacamelee El Diablo's Domain

User Info: CSplitter

CSplitter
3 years ago#22
wstfld posted...
Why would you come to a board for a console that you don't have? (unless it hasn't released yet)

Get news. Hear opinions. Stuff like that.
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!

User Info: ducklucky

ducklucky
3 years ago#23
I just traded my vita to someone for an xl with 3 games. So I no longer have one.
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#24
CSplitter posted...
wstfld posted...

Exactly. And to see if you want to buy it.

I was frequenting this hellhole last summer before the Muramasa announcement and ps+ deals pushed me over the edge.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
3 years ago#25

Who said anything about owning both?

you did, genius
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
3 years ago#26
CSplitter posted...
wstfld posted...

Essentially this.

I think I would like a Vita but I have yet to find a compelling reason (read: game) to pick one up. I check this board to see if that will change, among other reasons.

I largely lurk but in the rare instance I do post something here, I don't think I've ever blasted the Vita or acted like a troll.

User Info: Koi_Tenchi

Koi_Tenchi
3 years ago#27
Sailor Goon posted...

Who said anything about owning both?

you did, genius
Nice source. I said they COULD have bought a vita INSTEAD OF a 3DS if they so desired.

Also, I don't get what you're even disagreeing with...

3DSXL and Vita cost the same price = Fact
The average Vita game and the average 3DS game cost the same price = Fact
Anyone who bought a 3DS could have instead bought a Vita with the same exact money if they had decided they felt they rather have a Vita = Fact
Despite all this, the 3DS has been selling a lot more than the vita = Fact

Which fact are you disagreeing with?
It's a secret to everybody.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. For those of you without a vita...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived