New Batman trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Batman trailer

User Info: akshat_316

akshat_316
3 years ago#11
karissa1 posted...
akhat_316 posted...
ThugETH posted...
I think it's looking great and it's pretty obvious Vita is the lead platform.
I don't get all the hate from the people crying it's not a console port. Sure Vita could handle a console style game but I have my console for that. I want different unique experiences on my Vita not toned down barely playable console ports!

Exactly. I just want to add that it is batman+metroidvania this alone should be enough to excite people

Ugh, that's three games in one. Metroid, Castlevania, Batman. I'd rather play a game with its own identity.

Also, I had to delete part of your username akhat, because it was against the TOS due to a censored word.

Batman and sidescrollers are nothing new though. I remember enjoying batman on NES back in the day. Metroidvania elements just add exploration nothing more.
www.staticshin.com

User Info: ThugETH

ThugETH
3 years ago#12
Metroidvanias are hugely popular in the east and west. A recent poll on gt it was the winning genre.
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Batman trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived