Another great game coming to Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Another great game coming to Vita

User Info: GamingNerd2013

GamingNerd2013
4 years ago#11
I would get it, but I would be totally lost storyline-wise since it's the fourth and last installment of the "future" series and I haven't played any of them.

I wish they would release all the other R&C games for the Vita.

User Info: S1NFUL

S1NFUL
4 years ago#12
Lol the title of the vid says Ratchet and Clack.

User Info: S1NFUL

S1NFUL
4 years ago#13
Also, Amazon listed a R&C Nexus and Vita bundle

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
4 years ago#14
I check out this game at Gamescom and it looked incredibly amazing. I really hope the Vita version is pretty much the same experience. It is a good old Ratchet in gameplay, but with a really vibrant and colourful new graphic style.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake

User Info: Klon_Redfield

Klon_Redfield
4 years ago#15
EdwardDigital posted...
I've never played a Ratchet and Clank title before. I was messing around on a friends PSP a few years ago and played a couple minutes of Secret Agent Clank and one other more recent title that I can't remember the name of at a Target kiosk. I wasn't really feeling either of those but the series seems to have a big following. *shrugs* more games I guess

The PSP games are abysmal compared to the ones on PS2/PS3, I played Tools of Destruction a couple years back and it's amazing, R&C 1 is good too.
Playing: Etrian Odyssey II (DS), SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Tales of Xillia (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Another great game coming to Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived