Rayman vita looks so much better than Mario 3ds... It can save the psp vita.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rayman vita looks so much better than Mario 3ds... It can save the psp vita.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
3 years ago#51
ServantOfErieos posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...
Sly Cooper is better than Mario.

Yes, I agree, apples are better than oranges. Because they taste more like apples than oranges do.

For the record, I LOVE Sly Cooper, but this comparison is just stupid and childish

I fail to see how comparing two platforming games is stupid and childish. oh wait, it must be because we're talking about non-Nintendo franchises being better than a Nintendo one, so in your eyes it must be..
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: karissa1

karissa1
3 years ago#52
^ Agreed.

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#53
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...

Yes, I agree, apples are better than oranges. Because they taste more like apples than oranges do.

For the record, I LOVE Sly Cooper, but this comparison is just stupid and childish

I fail to see how comparing two platforming games is stupid and childish. oh wait, it must be because we're talking about non-Nintendo franchises being better than a Nintendo one, so in your eyes it must be..

What the hell, I wasnt agreeing with anything Buretsu said, lol
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
3 years ago#54
LOL at the idea of Rayman saving the Vita. If there is one game that can save the Vita(which there isn't), it definitely will not be a multiplatform game. This is as dumb as people who think FFXHD will save the Vita.
Reading: The World Until Yesterday - Jared Diamond
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#55
do you enjoy making these apple to orange topics?
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
3 years ago#56
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...

What the hell, I wasnt agreeing with anything Buretsu said, lol

I was responding to what Buretsu said, not you. I only quoted from you because I have the troll on ignore
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#57
Pokemon will ensure Vita will not be saved.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Rayman vita looks so much better than Mario 3ds... It can save the psp vita.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived