Ducktales Fail

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Duthos

Duthos
3 years ago#1
Shoulda been on the Vita. What the hell were they thinking?
My superiority complex is better than yours.

User Info: Omega_Black

Omega_Black
3 years ago#2
"They" were probably thinking "Let's not waste money by putting this game on a system where it won't even get noticed".
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
3 years ago#3
Omega_Black posted...
"They" were probably thinking "Let's not waste money by putting this game on a system where it won't even get noticed".

An indie-ish game like this would have been right at home on Vita.
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.

User Info: SplatterHouse55

SplatterHouse55
3 years ago#4
I am actually very surprised that more of the games offered on XBL and PSN arent on the Vita. Most are tailor-made games for a handheld. I would love to be able to play Pac-Man Championship Ed DX (amongst many others) on the go.
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
3 years ago#5
How many people who own a Vita would have felt comfortable forking over $15 to Capcom for this game? I would guess not many, especially since it's a "cartoony" Disney game.

For the record, I own the PS3 and Wii U versions of "DuckTales Remastered" (short story: I like it). Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games, but I don't represent the majority of the gaming community.

I will say though that I agree it would be a fine addition to the Vita's library.

User Info: TheKonamiMan

TheKonamiMan
3 years ago#6
Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games

With your screenname on here I thought that would be obvious.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/Darkstalkers.png
|D|A|R|K|S|T|A|L|K|E|R|S| - My Anti-Drug

User Info: 2nd_striker

2nd_striker
3 years ago#7
didnt ducktales get average reviews? would prefer other games to this, including castle of illusion, sonic advenutre and nights
"SS7 is still putting 40+ goals in per season even if he does pretend that a tap in was a bicycle kick every now and then"

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
3 years ago#8
TheKonamiMan posted...
Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games

With your screenname on here I thought that would be obvious.

I didn't think about that but, to be fair, "The Weekenders" is relatively obscure as far Disney animated TV shows go. I imagine few users understand the inspiration behind my screen name.

User Info: ns_85

ns_85
3 years ago#9
looks like a meh game anyway.

User Info: ns_85

ns_85
3 years ago#10
looks like a meh game anyway.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived