A question about digital copy and online pass:)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A question about digital copy and online pass:)

User Info: kopo007

kopo007
4 years ago#1
Hi,, I just bought my Vita a few days ago and I'm a little confuse about digital copy. Does it also comes with online pass like the physical copy or do I have to buy online pass?

Thanks in advance:)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#2
Digital copy comes with the online pass. It's a separate download that should automatically download when you download the game.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: kopo007

kopo007
4 years ago#3
stargazer64 posted...
Digital copy comes with the online pass. It's a separate download that should automatically download when you download the game.

Ah...thanks for your quick reply:) Now I can buy Killzone without any worry OoO

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#4
kopo007 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Lol, Killzone. Game is 3417MB and there's already a 1190MB patch for stability fixes and performance optimization. Damn it, 4 hours until midnight...
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#5
Angemon_23 posted...
kopo007 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Lol, Killzone. Game is 3417MB and there's already a 1190MB patch for stability fixes and performance optimization. Damn it, 4 hours until midnight...

Lawdy. Going to eat away at my precious card space even though I'm Getting Physical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: Laevant

Laevant
4 years ago#6
Angemon_23 posted...
1190MB patch

I hate life.
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
4 years ago#7
Laevant posted...
Angemon_23 posted...
1190MB patch

I hate life.

Yep, 4,6GB of space used after installing the update. I suspect that the update contains new content that will be released gradually. Like Soul Sacrifice, where we got a large update and the downloads to "add" new monsters were only 100KBs.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A question about digital copy and online pass:)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived