Latest vita slim announcement is good for original vita owners?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Latest vita slim announcement is good for original vita owners?

User Info: Sick_Happy

Sick_Happy
3 years ago#1
Since the new vita seems to have a slightly inferior screen, it does at least validate your original purchase though right?

You won't be looking at your old vita in a few months from now and think "I'm trading you in for the younger model" Since you know you already kind of have the best version.

User Info: Caliaztec

Caliaztec
3 years ago#2
It's been almost 2 years, people did or did not validate their purchases long ago haha. If i recall most Vita trolls and naysayers were calling for discontinuation, price drop, or redesign after a year.
I'm not a fanboy, I am a Gameboy. My Collection- http://postimg.org/image/9g03dkvi1/
PSN: Caliaztec 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895 NNID: Caliaztec.

User Info: Valkerion757

Valkerion757
3 years ago#3
Most vita owners/soon to be owners like the old one simply for the OLED screen. Its really is a vastly better screen if not vastly more expensive. I doubt many will double dip if they have to, but its more options for those who do not have it already.
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Latest vita slim announcement is good for original vita owners?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived