Vita // Vita TV // PS4 Ecosystem FAQ [2.0]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita // Vita TV // PS4 Ecosystem FAQ [2.0]
Has a date been set for U.S. yet?
"My crimes against humanity have given me the power to fight evil! Wait..."
-Nameless One, Huge Quest
(message deleted)

User Info: Taiwee

Taiwee
3 years ago#43
It is very important that people read the specs before buying it. The system is overall a major downgrade. Most apparent is the screen. They changed the OLED to a LCD screen. Graphic difference is very obvious. There is 1gb embedded storage that you use only when you don't have a memory card inserted.

User Info: Muddy_Ape

Muddy_Ape
3 years ago#44
Taiwee posted...
It is very important that people read the specs before buying it. The system is overall a major downgrade. Most apparent is the screen. They changed the OLED to a LCD screen. Graphic difference is very obvious. There is 1gb embedded storage that you use only when you don't have a memory card inserted.

What does this have to do with Vita TV?
NNID: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg

User Info: Taiwee

Taiwee
3 years ago#45
Muddy_Ape posted...
Taiwee posted...

Vita TV comes with the new slim version of ps vita and a ps3 controller. It is also compatible with a ps4 controller in the future.

User Info: S0LIDUS SNAKE

S0LIDUS SNAKE
3 years ago#46
I heard that importing a Vita TV would not allow the remote play with an American PS4, is that legit? Because I'm very interested in getting one if I can just hook it in another room and play PS4 on another TV withough the hassle of unplugging/plugging.
Who needs a good signature when their post has good content?

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
3 years ago#47
Taiwee posted...
Muddy_Ape posted...
Taiwee posted...

Vita TV comes with the new slim version of ps vita and a ps3 controller. It is also compatible with a ps4 controller in the future.

No, it does not. Not for $150. The slim Vita is a whole separate device.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: GreenTreeClub

GreenTreeClub
3 years ago#48
One question: so when I get the PS TV, all I got to do is buy VITA games, and the game will work on the PS TV?

User Info: rpgkiller999

rpgkiller999
3 years ago#49
Is the US version region locked? I could read Japanese so being able to buy from japan psn is very important for me.
Live for RPG, die for RPG.

User Info: TimeLadyAlt

TimeLadyAlt
3 years ago#50
So can I play a physical copy of a Vita game on a Vita TV, or does it have to be all digital only?
<<The Valar>>
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita // Vita TV // PS4 Ecosystem FAQ [2.0]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.