Square Enix: "we would love to make FFXII HD for Vita"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Square Enix: "we would love to make FFXII HD for Vita"

User Info: FiendEmperor

FiendEmperor
3 years ago#51
^I'm not talking right now, the sooner the better sure, but it did come out in 2009 (2010 WW). Still, I'd like a remake for a handheld.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#52
FiendEmperor posted...
Am I the only one who wants to see FFXIII on vita?

Most people found 13 horrible, at least in the west. I did everything to get the platinum, and well, because it is Final Fantasy. However, I didn't like the linearity of it. I liked the battle system where you could change the formation on the fly, but I hated the stagger system. It was incredibly annoying having a large stagger chain go away and lose those bonuses because you need to heal.

The weapon upgrade system was needlessly complicated. I have absolutely no idea why they capped the crystarium as you played through the game. Some of the bosses mid game were fairly difficult and you couldn't grind a level or two to make it more manageable. I get that they wanted to force strategy on the player, but I think I had one mid game boss that took me something like 45 minutes of yelling at the screen.

Just not the best FF IMO.
Psn: big_bob002
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Square Enix: "we would love to make FFXII HD for Vita"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived