Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
4 years ago#101
Compass posted...
My sole reason for exiting is usually to simply leave.

lol
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID

User Info: Saienu

Saienu
4 years ago#102
Don't know why people are getting all defensive, he's just trying to warn people, and for good reason.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ArmorNine
PSN- LogicFox

User Info: BerlingerT

BerlingerT
4 years ago#103
Saienu posted...
Don't know why people are getting all defensive, he's just trying to warn people, and for good reason.

People don't like being told what to do or what games they should or shouldn't buy, especially from an opinion that wasn't specific in what they didn't like and made it sound like they were bashing the game for the sake of bashing the game, whether they'd actually played it or not.

Not to mention that when they did specify, they were gameplay elements that have been staples of the genre.
Visit My Blog! - http://www.bubblews.com/account/70331-berlingertg
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V (iOS), Valhalla Knights 3 (PS Vita)

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#104
Saienu posted...

try looking at his PSN profile page. He has one trophy. He's played the game probably less than 30 minutes. You're trying to tell me he can have a valid opinion of an RPG game after that amount of playtime?
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
4 years ago#105
BerlingerT posted...
Saienu posted...

People don't like being told what to do or what games they should or shouldn't buy, especially from an opinion that wasn't specific in what they didn't like and made it sound like they were bashing the game for the sake of bashing the game, whether they'd actually played it or not.

Not to mention that when they did specify, they were gameplay elements that have been staples of the genre.

You're like the ONLY person defending this game, have you even played it yet?
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!

User Info: BerlingerT

BerlingerT
4 years ago#106
USMCinfinity posted...
BerlingerT posted...
Saienu posted...

Actually, there have been several people, in this topic alone, who have defended it, because you should give the game a chance and not go in assuming it will be awful or go in with your hopes way too high only to be disappointed. Or getting online and sounding like you're butthurt trying to get complete strangers to not buy a game because you don't like it.

And yes, I bought it this morning at my local GameStop and have been playing it. Enjoying it so far.
Visit My Blog! - http://www.bubblews.com/account/70331-berlingertg
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V (iOS), Valhalla Knights 3 (PS Vita)

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
4 years ago#107
BerlingerT posted...
USMCinfinity posted...
BerlingerT posted...
Saienu posted...

Actually, there have been several people, in this topic alone, who have defended it, because you should give the game a chance and not go in assuming it will be awful or go in with your hopes way too high only to be disappointed. Or getting online and sounding like you're butthurt trying to get complete strangers to not buy a game because you don't like it.

And yes, I bought it this morning at my local GameStop and have been playing it. Enjoying it so far.

Cancelling my Batman preorder for this game. At least it's no some 2D stuff that even a DS can handle.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#108
still waiting for the TC to get a second trophy lol
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: XCrossYZ

XCrossYZ
4 years ago#109
Sailor Goon posted...

You getting too much free time. Where's your trophy?
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
4 years ago#110
XCrossYZ posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

You getting too much free time. Where's your trophy?

I have SG on ignored so I'll answer throught this. I returned the game, obviously.
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived