Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
4 years ago#141
i bought it and didnt like it for the first 40 mins but once you get outside and do quests it gets addicting. I still dont fully understand all the party stuff or hiring ppl but otherwise its a 7/10 at least to me.
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: Encephlon

Encephlon
4 years ago#142
this game is higher on the charts than Dragon's Crown because of the simple fact that it is new. I can't wait till YS comes out so that all the rubbish games can settle on the bottom.
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.

User Info: BerlingerT

BerlingerT
4 years ago#143
Mindwipe77 posted...
i bought it and didnt like it for the first 40 mins but once you get outside and do quests it gets addicting. I still dont fully understand all the party stuff or hiring ppl but otherwise its a 7/10 at least to me.

I agree that once you get into the swing of things, it gets to be a lot of fun, though most of these kind of RPGs are like that, where it feels off until you get the system in your head. Once you start learning abilities and upgrading equipment, it gets to be a lot of fun.

Got my second trophy in about a couple hours into the playthrough. Took me exploring and some light grinding to get enough money to upgrade my equipment to take out the first boss and in the process I got my second trophy long before I was ready for the boss.

So, if TC only got one trophy in five hours, they likely either didn't follow and do quests or they didn't play for as long as they claimed.
Visit My Blog! - http://www.bubblews.com/account/70331-berlingertg
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V (iOS), Valhalla Knights 3 (PS Vita)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived