Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

User Info: XCrossYZ

XCrossYZ
4 years ago#81
Progressives posted...
ryudin89 posted...
talesfan215 posted...
Pretty sure this is the reason they're attacking him.

So the reason everyone is attacking him, is because he stated that the board attacks people that have a negative opinion on things which is 100% true? Also he never flamed or insulted anyone at all?

Yeah you keep telling yourself that bull**** talesfan...

Talesfan is a pretty big troll on these boards, FYI. If you want more than indies and ports, you're "entitled" according to him.

I don't think he's a troll, but he def is biased towards Sony.
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards

User Info: Compass

Compass
4 years ago#82
The word you're looking for starts with an "f" and ends with an "anboy."

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#83
Sailor Goon posted...
still waiting for psn tag

Here you go, Goony:

http://psnprofiles.com/USMCinfinity

^Think of this as payment for all the laughs you've delivered lol
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: knightbynight04

knightbynight04
4 years ago#84
I have this game right now and i gotta say its pretty fun, it gets hard sometimes but maybe it's cause i don't have an active healer. this is way better than the first one. I played YS before and i got bored and with it right when i got outside of the city and stopped playing. VK3 seems better than it.

User Info: kingbriann

kingbriann
4 years ago#85
lmao theres no need to tell people that they shouldnt buy the game

however, i do agree with you. this game isnt really that good. bought it, spent 2 hours on it and im about to return it.

you have to walk a lot. no teleportation
combat is really really really slow ._.
storyline is very boring too.
graphics arent the best but it doesnt make a game.

its the gameplay and storyline that really turns me off.

i wont tell other people not to buy it but imo, this game does feel rushed. dont like it at all
3ds XL FC : 1461-7483-3739 l Nintendo Network ID: kingbrian
PSN: kinggbrian

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
4 years ago#86
ryudin89 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

So the reason everyone is attacking him, is because he stated that the board attacks people that have a negative opinion on things which is 100% true? Also he never flamed or insulted anyone at all?

Yeah, he comes here telling everyone what to do, then expects everyone to agree with him. Just so you know, Halo and Ragnarok are seen as bad by the Vita community, so get off of spewing BS already.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.

User Info: talesfan215

talesfan215
4 years ago#87
Progressives posted...
ryudin89 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

Talesfan is a pretty big troll on these boards, FYI. If you want more than indies and ports, you're "entitled" according to him.

LOL, spreading lies now. It's all you have. In your opinion, Sony hasn't done anything for Vita at all despite having some first party titles.
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
4 years ago#88
lunchEATSyou posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
still waiting for psn tag

Here you go, Goony:

http://psnprofiles.com/USMCinfinity

^Think of this as payment for all the laughs you've delivered lol

thanks for showing that the TC has barely touched the game. Sorry but im just going to laugh at anyone claiming to have an opinion of an RPG when they've played it for like an hour. He has one trophy lol
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
4 years ago#89
The game doesn't appear to be especially bad, but I've only played a bit of it. The beginning is extremely slow, as they take their sweet time introducing ever little shop to you.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID

User Info: L0L_FAQ

L0L_FAQ
4 years ago#90
Did anyone in the history of ever EVER expect a game with "Valhalla Knights" in the title to be good? The past 3 games have sucked hardcore, why was this one expected to be any different?
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do NOT buy Valhalla Knights 3!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived