The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I just turned on my vita for the first time in 3 months. Fill me in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I just turned on my vita for the first time in 3 months. Fill me in.

User Info: Nwofan18

Nwofan18
3 years ago#1
Any notable games released or announced? Has sony actually started to give a damn about it? Anymore ps one support?
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12

User Info: PlayaMadeTxn05

PlayaMadeTxn05
3 years ago#2
Nwofan18 posted...
Any notable games released or announced? Has sony actually started to give a damn about it? Anymore ps one support?

Nope.

/topic
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#3
Nothing of note has happened.

I think I am addicted to DayQuil.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: PlayaMadeTxn05

PlayaMadeTxn05
3 years ago#4
I don't believe you by the way.

You need more people.
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#5
Wait, Killzone came out. It's pretty cool.

And Dragon's Crown is most excellent.

The Vita may make a Spiffy companion piece to the ps4.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#6
James Pond 2: Robocod, Hungry Giraffe and Super Exploding Zoo should hopefully be coming soon.

Also, I've been adding large doses of codeine to fellow gfaq'ers Dayquil bottles.
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#7
Three months would include both TGS and Gamescom if I'm not mistaken and then there has been a few announcements.

A cheap Vita which you connect to your TV was announced. You play using PS3/PS4 controller and it has no screen. Releases in Japan in November, no word on western release.

A "slim" model was announced and released in Japan. No news on a western release.

Soul Sacrifice Delta, Phantasy Star Nova, Dangan Ronpa: Another Road and Yakuza Restoration were announced for the Vita in Japan.

A 64GB memory card has been announced and released in Japan.

The Vita got a $50 price cut at Gamescom.

A port of Borderlands 2 was announced at Gamescom.

Plenty of indie game announcements, including but not limited to: Minecraft, Hotline Miami 2, Fez, Joe Danger 1 & 2, Broken Sword: Serpent's Curse and Rogue Legacy.

Injustice: Gods Among Us has been announced for the Vita, coming November(?).

The Amazing Spider-Man will be releasing on Vita in November too.

A new Gravity Rush game was teased at TGS. No platforms were mentioned though so it is possible that it's not a Vita game.

I probably missed some stuff too. The way I see it, Sony is making progress in Japan but continues to ignore the west apart from indies.

Here are the best recent releases according to critics:
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/vita/metascore?view=condensed
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
3 years ago#8
Koei also announced quite a few games. Toukiden is getting localized and they are making Vita versions of DW8+XL, WO2U and SW4.
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I just turned on my vita for the first time in 3 months. Fill me in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived