Poll results today (poor Tearaway)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Poll results today (poor Tearaway)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#1
Call of Duty: Ghosts 9.86% 1319
Dead Rising 3 5.35% 716
Forza Motorsport 5 2.32% 311
Killzone: Shadow Fall 7.69% 1029
Need for Speed Rivals 1.74% 233
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus 6.55% 876
Ryse: Son of Rome 1.63% 218
Super Mario 3D World 14.6% 1953
Tearaway 1.38% 185
The Guided Fate Paradox 2.2% 294
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 39.94% 5343
Ys: Memories of Celceta 6.73% 900
TOTAL VOTES 13377

Really? More people looking forward to The Guided Fate Paradox? I think maybe Sony should ADVERTISE their game maybe a tiny bit.

I'm surprised that Zelda is that high of a percentage.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#2
I don't know what The Guided Fate Paradox is, but I didn't vote for Tearaway. I'm not interested in it at all.

Opinions, man, gotta get used to people having them.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#3
Honestly, the more I see of ALBW, the more I like it.

And I see that one topic has disappeared too lol
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

stargazer64
3 years ago#4
At least Ys has a relatively healthy chunk.

I still believe it's going to release early next year.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: DarthLaharl

DarthLaharl
3 years ago#5
I voted for Ys but based if I had to put them in order based on my excitement it would go like this:

Ys
The Guided Fate Paradox
Killzone ShadowFall
Zelda
Tearaway

The rest I have no interest in.
PSN: Unretributed
3DS FC: 5327-1035-6336

User Info: Awesomest_Prime

Awesomest_Prime
3 years ago#6
My order:
Ys
Tearaway
Guided Fate Paradox
It's so sunny today.
Drakengard 3 will be coming to Europe and North America in 2014.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#7
CALL OF DUTY. WHOOOOOO. SHOOTING LITTLE KIDS ONLINE. WHOOOOO. NO OTHER GAME IS REAL BECAUSE OF CALL OF DUTY WHOOOOOO. I EAT HOT DOGS AND DRINK BEER AND PLAY CALL OF DUTY. WHOOOO. I AM A CHOO CHOO TRAIN. WHOOOOOO WHOOOOO
Psn: big_bob002

stargazer64
3 years ago#8
The little kids always shoot me first :(

I am sensing some franchise fatigue with Call 'O Duty. Maybe the 'one-per-year' thing has killed another Activision franchise.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#9
stargazer64 posted...
The little kids always shoot me first :(

I am sensing some franchise fatigue with Call 'O Duty. Maybe the 'one-per-year' thing has killed another Activision franchise.

Eh, I know someone who has a PS3, Rage, and every COD since the first Black Ops. He's not even good at it but that's pretty much all he is interested in.

I still haven't played an Assassin's Creed game. Looks interesting but there's 17 billion of those too. It's like being the first in line for a box of donuts. So many choices. Oh man.
Psn: big_bob002

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#10
stargazer64 posted...

I was going to say that would apply to Assassins Creed, but Black Flag is ******* amazing. I have been playing it all week and I am having a blast. I think even if someone were completely sick and tired of the AC series, they would find something to like. I was getting burned out as well on the previous games, but this one is quality.

On topic: I will either vote Ys or Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising 3 is exciting because it will come with the feeling of opening and setting up a brand new console.
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Poll results today (poor Tearaway)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived