Does anyone here have Sonic All star racing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does anyone here have Sonic All star racing?

User Info: AdventShadow02

AdventShadow02
3 years ago#1
Need people to play with but the online is completely dead.

User Info: verycorny

verycorny
3 years ago#2
Are you looking for trophies boost? I might get it soon if there is someone to boost with.
PSN - verycorny
3DS Friend Code - 0001-3307-3720

User Info: MrPoppadopolis

MrPoppadopolis
3 years ago#3
I have it. I have actually played with people online this whole weekend. I think it's somehow making a comeback. I am usually on at nighttime EST. like 10ish... I'm also on throughout the day on weekends when I have time. I'm also trying to rack up trophies.
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r

User Info: tuna-egg

tuna-egg
3 years ago#4
I love this game and play it often on the PS3. I have no trouble with the online there.

I love it so much I double-dipped on the Vita version but still waiting for my order to be delivered. So yeah...I'd love to play with you on Vita but my game isn't here yet ^^;

User Info: Coordinates

Coordinates
3 years ago#5
Didn't someone on GFAQs mentioned this game in a Top 10 list? I don't know how, but I heard that this was one of the best kart games available. Would love to try it out with people here, someday.

User Info: MrPoppadopolis

MrPoppadopolis
3 years ago#6
It is the best kart racing game. I love how the tracks change as you go through the laps and your vehicle changes as well. Definately never monotonous!
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Does anyone here have Sonic All star racing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived