Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#1
I find it pretty odd that one hasn't been announced as of yet. While Sony recently announced a nice amount of nifty Vita 2000 bundles for Japan(Final Fantasy X/X-2, Dangan Ronpa, God Eater ect), they kinda neglected ones for other regions.

Sony made a few bundles in the past, but some were pretty unusual bundles. As amazing as The Walking Dead/400 Days is, it's an unusual game to include with a Vita. It's a game that millions have played on other platforms. The rationale behind a bundle is to encourage prospective buyers to feel compelled to get a system for a gaming experience they couldn't have elsewhere.

With the holidays quickly approaching, now would be a perfect opportunity for some nice Vita bundles. A Tearaway bundle would be absolutely perfect between now, Black Friday or the holiday.

Unfortunately, Sony didn't create a Killzone: Mercenary bundle so I'm worried that they might neglect a Tearaway bundle as well.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#2
Bump.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: redmarth

redmarth
3 years ago#3
I assume its because Tearaway isn't a big enough franchise.

User Info: Coordinates

Coordinates
3 years ago#4
They don't like money.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#5
Coordinates posted...
They don't like money.
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (psp) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#6
Sagadego posted...
Coordinates posted...
They don't like money.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
3 years ago#7
I don't think Tearaway looks good enough to warrant a bundle of its own.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#8
redmarth posted...

While it's an entirely new IP, so was Soul Sacrifice. That received a bundle that didn't release out of Japan however.

Creating a bundle for a new exclusive game is symbolic of Sony having faith in certain games.

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
3 years ago#9
redmarth posted...

This. I don't think it's going to take off either no matter how good it is. Kids these days just never take a chance on something new. :(
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#10
Lord_Vishana posted...
redmarth posted...

While it's an entirely new IP, so was Soul Sacrifice. That received a bundle that didn't release out of Japan however.

Creating a bundle for a new exclusive game is symbolic of Sony having faith in certain games.

sadly you just answered the reason why.
Now Playing:
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask/Sonic Lost World/(3ds) Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (psp) Ni No Kuni(Ps3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived