Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

User Info: TranslatorTom

TranslatorTom
3 years ago#31
I guess it's because so few people are expected to buy Tearaway that giving it away for free will cut so deeply into sales that the game might be considered a failure.

By not giving it away in a bundle, they are ensuring that the people who want it will buy it directly, thus boosting the overall sales.

But that's just my guess.
-Tom

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#32
And a ridiculous one it is.
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
3 years ago#33
As far as I can tell only me and compass are getting this game at midnight launch.

Compass
3 years ago#34
I'll be there with bells on.
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
3 years ago#35
:) yay
/|\
/ \

User Info: Vita4ever

Vita4ever
3 years ago#36
Add me to that list. I'll get it as well.

You can't beat your face in the sun. :)

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
3 years ago#37
Is Compass serious about getting Tearaway? I ask because his disdain for LittleBigPlanet has been made well-known.

Not judging Compass, by the way. It's sincere incredulity and curiosity.

Compass
3 years ago#38
Yes, I'm joking. I'll keep an open mind and give the game a whirl when it's free on PS+, but Media Molecule have shown me nothing but how terrible they are with LBP.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasn't Sony announced a Tearaway Vita bundle yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived