PlayStation Vita TV sales= PlayStation Vita saved?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Vita TV sales= PlayStation Vita saved?

User Info: psvitantifail

psvitantifail
3 years ago#1
Do you think this cheap $100 box will save the Vita? or Will flop Like the Vita handheld? - Results (135 votes)
Succeed!!!!
42.22% (57 votes)
Fail, It's too late...
31.85% (43 votes)
I don't know
25.93% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly think the PlayStation Vita TV sales Combined with a handheld sales .will explode to 3 DS level it's absolutely no way in hell this will flop, a $100 box are you kidding me compatible with PSP and PlayStation Vita games and ps1? Multimedia capabilities and can stream PlayStation 4 games? I'll wager a 20 psn card on it( seriously) that it will hit 3ds level ( because I know it will look at the positive response from Japan and US!)( also sorry about the other topic) 2014 we should see a flood of games( I know I'm sounding like servant) its a higher possibility of we seeing monster hunter or whatever more popular titles out there ( I hope they localize one piece) anyhow shoot! what do you think?
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#2
You were never funny.
http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/t1851-who-plays-sonic-still

psvitantifail
3 years ago#3
INKU48 posted...
You were never funny.
but I try ,you can give me effort?
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: Eravel

Eravel
3 years ago#4
How many alts does SOE have now?
The word "indie" is a screen for developers to hide behind so they can't be criticized for their lazy trash. Flash platformers don't equal good games.

psvitantifail
3 years ago#5
Eravel posted...
How many alts does SOE have now?
I'm not at a alt, damnit I knew if I said something like this y'all was going to call me him!
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: Arkkana

Arkkana
3 years ago#6
I find it sad that the Vita needs the aid of a TV to increase sales. Such a pity.
The coldhearted,cynical,pessimistic,paranoid,realistic,loner FOB.
3DS FC: 2723-9024-7215

psvitantifail
3 years ago#7
Arkkana posted...
I find it sad that the Vita needs the aid of a TV to increase sales. Such a pity.

Is not a TV its a box that connects to the TV but it IS a PlayStation Vita system just in a box:p...
Oh no Charlie!!---

psvitantifail
3 years ago#8
Damn son, no one want to take me up on that bet?
Oh no Charlie!!---

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#9
Nope. Not for global relevance.

For the Wester markets I think it'll just keep the VITA as "relevant" as it is today. W/o VTV, the pulbic interest would keep getting lower and faster.

It's just a temporary fix unless it goes aggressive with Android (feature packed set top box) or some other daring effort with it.

psvitantifail
3 years ago#10
j2zon2591 posted...
Nope. Not for global relevance.

For the Wester markets I think it'll just keep the VITA as "relevant" as it is today. W/o VTV, the pulbic interest would keep getting lower and faster.

It's just a temporary fix unless it goes aggressive with Android (feature packed set top box) or some other daring effort with it.
I don't know now ,you were wrong about the PlayStation vita 2000-25k was it?
Oh no Charlie!!---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PlayStation Vita TV sales= PlayStation Vita saved?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived