What are the best PSP games that aren't on PSN?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are the best PSP games that aren't on PSN?

User Info: MichaelJoudan

MichaelJoudan
3 years ago#1
I've got a few PSP games on my Vita but I'm wondering what exclusives I'm missing. I already know that Crisis Core is unavailable, what else?

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#2
Pangya Golf and Dungeon Siege and X-Men Legends 2 spring to mind.
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#3
And Hammerin' Hero got removed when Irem went belly up.
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.

User Info: Dy_WarriorsXoXo

Dy_WarriorsXoXo
3 years ago#4
Too many to list like both Syphon Filters. Tekken 5. Megaman Powered Up is another one.

User Info: maiden1993

maiden1993
3 years ago#5
Tony Hawk Underground 2 was pretty rad on the PSP. Portable Ops and MGS Acid too.
"I have had a vision. It has been revealed to me by the secret chiefs of the world that I am sexier than Buddha and harder than Jesus. I cannot die."

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
3 years ago#6
Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts, Phantasy Star Portable, Brave Story
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#7
Phantasy Star Portable 2 (best game ever basically but only with one analogue stick:'( ). Both first two Star Ocean games (they've aged). The Gaghav Trilogy Legend of Heroes games (they're not as good as the Kiseki games).

Europe-only games:
Tales of Eternia
Breath of Fire III
JRPG in a school environment, with school activities as side quests. It's close enough to trick people into thinking it's like P4G -GirlsHteMyFace/Sen no Kiseki

User Info: mishimarampoaku

mishimarampoaku
3 years ago#8
Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (its an SRPG, the next installment in this series is Blazing Souls Accelate, which is avaliable on PSN, it's not as good).
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
Gamefaqs PSN IDs Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/7nERKI

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
3 years ago#9
INKU48 posted...
Phantasy Star Portable 2 (best game ever basically but only with one analogue stick:'( )

I came to say this.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What are the best PSP games that aren't on PSN?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived