Wow, Hotline Miami is hard!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wow, Hotline Miami is hard!

User Info: bellzemo

bellzemo
3 years ago#21
townparkradio posted...
No it's not. It's repetitive. A toddler can win this game.

Seriously, I had my 4 year old nephew play several stages. He got bored pretty quick, to boot.

I often wonder what kind of drugs you have to be on to enjoy this game. I tried to like it, but it has less depth than Angry Birds.

Just because a game has killing and blood doesn't mean it's fun, kids. I know, I know, fun is supposed to be subjective to the individual, but I can "get" the appeal of a lot of things I don;t enjoy. This? I can only think... well.. of heavy drug use.

Nice try. I hope know one takes your ramblings serious.
All that once was will be.

User Info: Sailor Goon

Sailor Goon
3 years ago#22
townparkradio posted...

Seriously, I had my 4 year old nephew play several stages. He got bored pretty quick, to boot.

I often wonder what kind of drugs you have to be on to enjoy this game. I tried to like it, but it has less depth than Angry Birds.

Just because a game has killing and blood doesn't mean it's fun, kids. I know, I know, fun is supposed to be subjective to the individual, but I can "get" the appeal of a lot of things I don;t enjoy. This? I can only think... well.. of heavy drug use.

whats your PSN tag? ;)
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#23
townparkradio posted...

You sound like you're full of 5 kinds of ****, one of which is likely bull **** and another horse ****. I think you need to go to a doctor and have that fixed instead of just regurgitating it online.

I honestly doubt you know what a 4 year old even looks like.

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#24
Sailor Goon posted...
townparkradio posted...

whats your PSN tag? ;)

AKA: "Papers, please."

Gestapo SDF all up in here.
"Hate [for indies] seems to come from trolls who feel threatened Vita is getting so many of them, often times exclusively." -natureboy99, 100% serious
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wow, Hotline Miami is hard!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived