To Non-Vita and Former Vita Owners:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. To Non-Vita and Former Vita Owners:

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
3 years ago#1
Would you buy (or re-buy) a Vita if the following games (see post) were released as Vita Exclusives? - Results (57 votes)
Yes
68.42% (39 votes)
No
31.58% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If these games were announced, developed, released and localized Exclusively for Vita let's say in 2014/2015, would you buy a PS Vita, or re-buy a Vita (if you sold it long ago because of "no games" etc)??

- Dissidia 3
- Kingdom Hearts Vita (new game, not remake or port)
- GTA V (port)
- GTA Vita (new game developed for Vita)
- Final Fantasy Type-1 (sequel to Type-0)
- Monster Hunter 5
- Final Fantasy VII remake
- New Rachet and Clank game
- New Spyro game
- Vagrant Story 2
- Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) game
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).

User Info: Coordinates

Coordinates
3 years ago#2
Final Fantasy Type-1?

._.
PSN: pPpPancakes
Arguments won: 41 and counting -- Arguments lost: none yet

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
3 years ago#3
I would love to play as a Titan and eat up humans in Shingeki no Kyojin, sure, and I love my Vita too much to let it go, so no games or not I'll still have it, ah, in fact I have a lot of games to clear on my current backlog, really happy!
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32

User Info: Half-Ghost

Half-Ghost
3 years ago#4
Dissidia, Type-1 (though I'd need to play the first), Kingdom Hearts and Ratchet and Clank would definitely make me want to get a Vita as soon as possible.

User Info: UgliestManAlive

UgliestManAlive
3 years ago#5
TC, you would get better results asking in a general gaming forum. Asking on the Vita board specifically is going to get a lot of fantroll votes for Yes.

I suspect you would get completely different results if you asked in a different, general gaming board.
I am a Celebrity and the GOD of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***

User Info: Threnagyn

Threnagyn
3 years ago#6
UgliestManAlive posted...
TC, you would get better results asking in a general gaming forum. Asking on the Vita board specifically is going to get a lot of fantroll votes for Yes.

I suspect you would get completely different results if you asked in a different, general gaming board.

This. Many of the yes are probably people that want the handheld to look good. I think people would buy it for reasons like a FF7 remake and such, but the problem is none of what you listed is actually going to happen.

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
3 years ago#7

If I did that, I would get replies of like "Ask on the Vita board....-___-" and such. :D
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#8
Mister Money posted...
- Dissidia 3
- Kingdom Hearts Vita (new game, not remake or port)
- GTA V (port)
- GTA Vita (new game developed for Vita)
- Final Fantasy Type-1 (sequel to Type-0)
- Monster Hunter 5
- Final Fantasy VII remake
- New Rachet and Clank game
- New Spyro game
- Vagrant Story 2
- Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) game

- Don't care
- Probably
- Don't care
- Don't care
- Maybe
- Probably not
- No way
- Maybe
- Maybe
- Quite possibly
- Already one on 3DS. Also, don't care.
June 5, 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; Winter 2014: Persona 5 for PS3
Not changing this sig until English localization is announced. Make it happen! (11/24/2013)

User Info: UgliestManAlive

UgliestManAlive
3 years ago#9
Mister Money posted...

If I did that, I would get replies of like "Ask on the Vita board....-___-" and such. :D

That logic makes absolutely zero sense.

You are asking this question to "Non-Vita and Former Vita owners". Where do you think Non-Vita owners are? The Vita board or other gaming boards?

Vita board = Vita owners and myself
I am a Celebrity and the GOD of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. To Non-Vita and Former Vita Owners:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived