The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

If you could have a special edition Vita or Vita slim, which would it be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could have a special edition Vita or Vita slim, which would it be?

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#11
White Slim
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#12
Whichever one comes with a micro SD slot instead of a proprietary overpriced Vita card slot. That would be a very special Vita indeed.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
3 years ago#13
God Eater Slim, that thing is sexy.
*insert something clever here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ19GKwTuFY

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#14
If I couldn't sell the Miku Vita then I'd go for the God Eater one. It looks much sexier than the FFX Vita.
Official Adol Christin of the Vita board.

User Info: wasabi5858

wasabi5858
3 years ago#15
I have
Soul Sacrifice red
Toukiden black
Gundam Breaker white
(and regular Assassin's Creed white)

but the one I really want is the Miku vita.
I still can't believe/don't remember why I missed it :(

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
3 years ago#16
MiguelAMX posted...
None of your selections. I've made my choice to not go with the slim and purchase the phat instead.

If I could have it my way. I definitely want a SE:Ratchet and Clank or Corpse Party bundle.

Ohoho! An R&C styled Vita would be pretty awesome! I'm playing Corpse Party right now and the only bad thing I can say about it is that there's no skip function; a pet peeve of mine for graphic novel styled games.
Dear Santa: Gabe Logan's taser, a H&K Mk 23, the repair tool from BF:BC2, 50 pounds of floo powder, a bottom less bag, and a pikkard.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#17
Miku and sell it :)

User Info: akshat_316

akshat_316
3 years ago#18
Toukiden vita is the prettiest art on a handheld ever. Only golden monster hunter special psp could rival that. I understand that you could be a fan of final fantasy but the ff special vita is ugly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWnwJ-mQ1k
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If you could have a special edition Vita or Vita slim, which would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived