A wild Vita appears! How many people have you seen with a PS Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A wild Vita appears! How many people have you seen with a PS Vita?

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
3 years ago#51
And it was my friends..

Although, I haven't seen too many 3DS either, besides at places where there's usually hipsters..
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.

User Info: ck920

ck920
3 years ago#52
I've seen one.
Someone was playing it in the college library at the same time I was.
PS3 and Vita: ck920_muffins -- 3DS: 1263-6655-1676, Pokemon Y
Platforms: PS3, PS2, Vita, PSP, Wii(BC), 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, PC

User Info: RandPC

RandPC
3 years ago#53
One, someone was buying it. Truly a blessed sight.

User Info: AlcatrazL

AlcatrazL
3 years ago#54
I'm borrowing my friend's Vita and know 2 of my other friends own one. I also saw 2 people playing on the subway a bit after it released, but haven't seen any since.
3DS FC: 3668-7934-8785

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 years ago#55
poll closed? booo.

Anyway none. I get SPs on my 3DS but I don't actually see that person with it.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127

User Info: mcwaller123

mcwaller123
3 years ago#56
mjc0961 posted...

Lol did u take that comment seriously? It wasnt towards everyone and I know my generalization isn't valid towards everyone ...but in my case, even though those multitude factors happens even with me in my area (not in a big city) and with the ppl surrounding me....some of them may not take their devices like u say, others may find weird to play their vitas in front of ppl for none reason and ya im aware of this....It's just in my case that I saw so far 27 people with a Vita outside of my house (being lucky I guess) and it was weird for some to see none people but Im aware and I understand in some circumstances and situations that they indeed didnt get a chance to see ppl with it ....now chill out, relax and dont be a mad boy :)

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
3 years ago#57
Ah, only myself. I only have it because my brother works at Sony. (Hope he hooks me up with some games for Christmas.) Well, and I have it because of LittleBigPlanet, even though the back touchpad is hard to get used to sometimes.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
Hyrule Dream Address: 4000-3218-6273/ GT: OnikaraStar

User Info: BerlingerT

BerlingerT
3 years ago#58
I don't see very many handhelds out there, Then again, with my office job, I don't get out a lot. Out of all the handhelds I've seen, I see a little more Vitas than 3DS, though tablets highly outpopulate both.
The PS Vita Review Network - http://psvitareviews.net | Twitter - https://twitter.com/vitareviews
Latest Reviews:The Amazing Spider-Man, Chrono Trigger

User Info: Xcalibur02

Xcalibur02
3 years ago#59
Seen someone with a Vita?

I've never been around anyone talking about the Vita. It's right next to the Ouya in being the most obscure system out right now. No one I know even knows it exists.
You WILL bow down before me! Both YOU...and then one day...your ASS!

User Info: LordTopak

LordTopak
3 years ago#60
A lot. Most everyone in our office got a free vita during our xmas party. You'll see groups of people playing Soul Sacrifice in our break room during lunch.
PSN ID: Tsambs96
Steam ID: Tsambaista
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A wild Vita appears! How many people have you seen with a PS Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived