Ys: Celceta and FFIV questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ys: Celceta and FFIV questions

User Info: TheHunter56

TheHunter56
3 years ago#1
Yes I realize this isn't really the forum for these questions but neither of those forums are highly trafficked.

Ys: Is it normal to run into a single monster amidst a group of monsters who just wrecks you? I haven't ever played an Ys game before and I am only up to the part where you **Spoilers** meet Ozma in a memory at the fishing village **End Spoilers**

FFIV: Having only ever played the newer FFs all the way through (7 through 13) I am not sure if this is commonplace or not, but it never fails that every once in a while in a dungeon or field I run into a group of extremely strong enemies that seem to do considerably more damage than normal and take considerably longer to kill than normal.

Neither of these things are hindering my games I just am curious if these things are normal or if I am doing something wrong.
XBox 360 & PSN: The Hunter56
NNID: Jmarsh56

User Info: fullofwin

fullofwin
3 years ago#2
About Ys...

Early on there are some big monkey and dragon creatures that are best to avoid, so yes this is normal.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Ys: Celceta and FFIV questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived