How much can I get for selling my Vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much can I get for selling my Vita?

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#1
I'm going to give this portable device at-best another year and a half before I decide to sell and replace it with the far more active\supported 3ds.
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
3 years ago#2
I'd like to know this too. I have a Vita with a 16GB memory card, case, pouch, Tearaway and Unit 13.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89

User Info: Fray_Maken

Fray_Maken
3 years ago#3
knightimex posted...
I'm going to give this portable device at-best another year and a half before I decide to sell and replace it with the far more active\supported 3ds.

So why ask now and not then if you have yet to decide?

User Info: Tough-stuff

Tough-stuff
3 years ago#4
To date I would value a used vita at 150 in my humble opinion. I recently purchased one for $105 which was a super good deal in my eyes and I love the system w plus I have many games to rent and even a few to own. But I have nothing but love with the system. I'm not huge on jrpgs. But I'm always Down to try new things I'm looking at you Ys celceta silver Ed.
---
"only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato GT: TOUGH STUFF; PSN: hope_monger

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#5
At the moment Gamestop is giving like 50 bucks trade in credit.. so like 30 or less cash I assume. Even something like ebay I doubt will give much since the thing isn't exactly rare lol In a year and a half you'd be lucky to get anything I'd think.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: jump__0

jump__0
3 years ago#6
120 tops. If there was demand for the system I'd say 150.
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
3 years ago#7
Craigslist is littered with them in my area for as low as $120.00.

User Info: mcwaller123

mcwaller123
3 years ago#8
Dont sell it ull regret it...Keep the Vita and buy a 3DS, they compliment well (Sony and Nintendo games = pure fun)

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 years ago#9
estarland.com they give you $120 credit for it
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot Psn oH_BluRRie
Message me if you would like to join my 7 days to die server

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
3 years ago#10
knightimex posted...

"far more active\supported 3ds" only if you like endless remakes of Nintendo Mari/Poke/Zeldi franchise stuff.
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much can I get for selling my Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived