I went to GameStop, and saw that...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I went to GameStop, and saw that...

User Info: DarkLaguna

DarkLaguna
3 years ago#31
The gamestop stores in my area (there's like 3 within a 20 mile radius, even two within walking distance of each other; one is in the mall, one is across the street =P) all have a great selection of Vita games, as well as other console games. The only sections really lacking are the PC games.

I prefer digital copies anyway; I can switch between games easily with my PC, and never have to worry about losing/damaging/etc. a physical copy. If you have wifi, you have access to every game for the Vita, as well as a large selection of PSP and PS1 games, and don't have to hunt game stores for a physical copy. =P
I feel a draft on my butt...

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
3 years ago#32
talesfan215 posted...
I just realized, we get topics like this pretty much every day, but only a few posts pictures.

How would one post pictures of a store having no Vita games at all?
I'm curious because both of the local retailers in my town have no Vita games (also a tiny selection for 3DS btw, needed to go to another town for zelda...).
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I went to GameStop, and saw that...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived