If they ported Minecraft to the Vita, I think they could have a system-seller.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If they ported Minecraft to the Vita, I think they could have a system-seller.

User Info: Cannon_Sam

Cannon_Sam
3 years ago#1
Sony has a very unique opportunity in their hands. While Minecraft is available on PC and the Microsoft Store already, neither of those two have a handheld associated with them like the PSN does.

I feel like with the right marketing, Minecraft could sell Vitas. I don't personally play the game, but I have enough friends who do and would kill for a portable version.
Ice cold! Safari -- Bergmite, Spheal, Cloyster
FC: 4897-6028-9638

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#2
Good news. Minecraft has already been confirmed to be coming to Vita.
I have too many games to play on the Vita. I must be some kind of voodoo witch doctor.

User Info: HUfan4L

HUfan4L
3 years ago#3
Not saying its a system seller but it could help though the games been out on everything else for like a year now so it's kinda old now but if they did release it on vita it would get a lot of sales probably still.

Ps. I don't get the appeal of the game it mean playing a game where your digging pixels? But hey people like it for some wierd reason
Gamertag: HU4L J3T

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
3 years ago#4
Wouldn't make a difference to me. Just another game I don't play.
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.

User Info: Cannon_Sam

Cannon_Sam
3 years ago#5
Rjmhart posted...
Good news. Minecraft has already been confirmed to be coming to Vita.

Is it really? I must have overlooked that. That is good news.
Also, I agree with your sig. The PSN is pretty massive. It's crazy having so many games on one portable system.
Ice cold! Safari -- Bergmite, Spheal, Cloyster
FC: 4897-6028-9638

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#6
I think it's one of the higher chance of a "system seller" for the VITA in the near future but only if it is no less than the PS360 versions.

I have a feeling that it won't do much if it's a midway between Pocket Ed. and the console versions.

They'd still have to market it too.

User Info: Rakuen33

Rakuen33
3 years ago#7
j2zon2591 posted...
I think it's one of the higher chance of a "system seller" for the VITA in the near future but only if it is no less than the PS360 versions.

I have a feeling that it won't do much if it's a midway between Pocket Ed. and the console versions.

They'd still have to market it too.

It's the exact same as the console ones.

User Info: Zezrs

Zezrs
3 years ago#8
It's going to be the iPhone version. The iPhone version is in retina display with HD and mobile revolution.

User Info: Mcnugget2256

Mcnugget2256
3 years ago#9
Zezrs posted...
It's going to be the iPhone version. The iPhone version is in retina display with HD and mobile revolution.

Except it's not though. It's a direct port of the console version.
Playing: Hotline Miami, Soul Sacrifice, Rayman Legends, Terraria.
Waiting: Gods Eater Burst 2, MH4, Toukiden, Persona 5, SW:BF3.

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
3 years ago#10
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Zezrs posted...

Except it's not though. It's a direct port of the console version.

It is? Oh goodie.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If they ported Minecraft to the Vita, I think they could have a system-seller.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived