Name a PlayStation (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSV) game you never finished and regret it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Name a PlayStation (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSV) game you never finished and regret it

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#21
Ps1 final fantasy 8
Ps2 final fantasy 12
Ps3 final fantasy 13

Hmm...

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
3 years ago#22
USMCinfinity posted...
dancer62 posted...
Hmmm... regret not finishing? I can think of several I regret buying in the first place.

Like?

Like: IL-2 Sturmovic, high rated on home consoles, passable on the DS, horrible on the PSP, now selling for $29.99 on PSN. What? I bought mine for $19.99 at Gamestop, Buyer's regret in the first 10 minutes, great intro movie, terribad gameplay. Modnation Racers? Highly hyped, a terrible PSP game. Paid first-rank game price for it, too. Ouch! Assassin's Creed PSP? Ouch! Hundreds of games, a few outstanding, some sort of OK fun, a lot pure junk.

Also.. if a game can't maintain my interest, why would I regret not finishing it? A lot of games, I finish, and continue with the postgame content, or, like Monster Hunter, are endless, but I don't ever regret abandoning a game if it stops being fun.
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.

User Info: USMCinfinity

USMCinfinity
3 years ago#23
rpglover13 posted...
ck920 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
If i regret not finishing a game, i'd just go and finish it.

>_>

Not when it's a big RPG and you don't remember anything that was going on.

Or when you grow up and have a job, a wife and responsabilities. I still have games from when I was in middle school I will never finish. Last count my backlog was 200+.
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS FC:4296-3062-6365 PSN:USMCinfinity. Msg before add.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Name a PlayStation (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSV) game you never finished and regret it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived