The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

how much do you like your ps vita?(rate it out of 10)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how much do you like your ps vita?(rate it out of 10)

User Info: aviggoX77

aviggoX77
3 years ago#1
please vote if you own the ps vita and atleast played with it for 5 hours.and no fanboyism allowed.
now playing: shadowrun returns,dust an elysian tail,metal gear rising revengeance.and i am buying a 3ds xl/ps vita in two months

User Info: CaptainLuka

CaptainLuka
3 years ago#2
I like it quite a bit and things are only going to get better in 2014/10

I don't enjoy putting a number value on my enjoyment. I've never been satisfied with that. Sorry, TC.
PSN/Steam: Tyrannikos | 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Currently playing - Killzone: Mercenary, Bravely Default

User Info: BlackBloodDrago

BlackBloodDrago
3 years ago#3
10/10

I love my PS Vita and all of its features. I really appreaciate all of its aspects. From the loved OLED screen to the under appreaciated back touch screen.

You can trust that this is not "fanboyism" because I love my 3DS just as much.
DarkGun 3DS FC:3480-3950-4456 PS Vita PSN: DarkGun--
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 years ago#4
Due to my current finances my enjoyment are about a 7/10. Once my situation improves and I can afford a larger memory card for digital only games, said digital games and more physical games it will go up greatly.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Ork_Hero

Ork_Hero
3 years ago#5
9/10 for me. It's a very nice handheld and I've found that I've had plenty of games to keep me occupied. It'd get a 10 from me but I always worry about its future. I don't regret buying it at all however.
'Ere we go!
UK gamer girl

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#6
7/10.

Disappointed with the lack of SE/Capcom support.

User Info: aviggoX77

aviggoX77
3 years ago#7
BlackBloodDrago posted...
10/10

I love my PS Vita and all of its features. I really appreaciate all of its aspects. From the loved OLED screen to the under appreaciated back touch screen.

You can trust that this is not "fanboyism" because I love my 3DS just as much.

after all 10/10 is not fanboyism.11/10 is.
now playing: shadowrun returns,dust an elysian tail,metal gear rising revengeance.and i am buying a 3ds xl/ps vita in two months

User Info: ssj4toegetta

ssj4toegetta
3 years ago#8
10/10, in my opinion it is the best gaming device ever made. It's the companies that are not supporting it that bringing it down in popularity.

User Info: Kino

Kino
3 years ago#9
5/10

I bought a Vita for just one game and put 100+ hours into it. The game is 10/10, but the system itself is average. I would have bought the PS3 version if it weren't for that fact that I'm outside most of the time.

After finishing that I one game, I have no use for it (yet).

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
3 years ago#10
OLED visuals, awesome online functionality, dual analog, PSN - 10/10
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. how much do you like your ps vita?(rate it out of 10)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived