Should I get Gravity Rush, or Kid Icarus first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I get Gravity Rush, or Kid Icarus first?

User Info: Cocopups0

Cocopups0
3 years ago#1
3DS+Vita owner here. Thinking of getting a new game. Both Kid Icarus and GR seem interesting and have gotten good reviews, but i can only choose one for now.

Would you personally suggest I get KI, or GR right now?

and no, i dont have PS+.

User Info: Sonytendo

Sonytendo
3 years ago#2
I'd suggest Gravity Rush. It's getting a sequel in a timely manner so you'll want to play the first one soon before 2 comes out. You'll probably have to wait another 20 years for Kid Icarus 4 so it's really no rush to get Uprising.

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
3 years ago#3
I enjoyed GR much more. KI is fun, especially during the on-rail shooting parts, but once you land...ugh...it's a bit frustrating. Still great fun though. It's not much of a story game though as it is just mindless shooting. Gravity Rush is more interesting for sure.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#4
KI has better action, a better sense of humor and more to do (multi-player, grinding for weapons, sliding difficulty scale) but I enjoyed Gravity Rush more.

Once I got the 3DS XL I found it harder to enjoy KI. It became more of a pain to play (basically holding the system with one hand) and the more-noticeably-pixelated graphics bothered me.
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
3 years ago#5
Kid iccarus. Gravity rush isn't very heft or as polished content and gameplaywise

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
3 years ago#6
Gravity Rush is free with Plus
Greatness comes from within

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
3 years ago#7
I wasn't a big fan of Kid Icarus. The controls are wonky and exhausting.
b

User Info: Galeforce99

Galeforce99
3 years ago#8
Kid Icarus is an unplayable mess. Not to mention Gravity Rush is like 10$ new now.
Opinion=Fact

User Info: alexg1989

alexg1989
3 years ago#9
I love Gravity Rush...

The flying mechanics are perfect and its addicting just being able to fly around the cities collecting all the gems. The fighting can be a little rough sometimes, even once you're used to it and can dispatch many enemies in a short amount of time without stopping, but its really not that big of a deal. Its completely playable.

The MUSIC is great.

I remember the first trailer seemed like it was something made by disney back in their glory days. I guess it was the art style that contributed to that effect, but its what pulled me in and made me want the game.

I haven't played KI and its honestly not high on my list of 3DS games to get...
HAIL SATAN! Satan is my lord & savior. All others are false idols.
I didn't adapt to the darkness. The darkness adapted to me.

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
3 years ago#10
Gravity Rush
Gatcha
http://youtu.be/udgycNmDetA
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should I get Gravity Rush, or Kid Icarus first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived