will FFX remastered be the same game it was on ps2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. will FFX remastered be the same game it was on ps2?

User Info: CFHdimebag666

CFHdimebag666
3 years ago#1
With enhanced graphics or did they change things? Speaking strictly for vita since thats what id get it on
Psn - CFHdimebag666

User Info: JustinFF

JustinFF
3 years ago#2
It's the same game. The graphics and sound are the only things that have been enhanced. Well, that and it now has cross-save between PS3 and Vita.

User Info: Ktraze

Ktraze
3 years ago#3
JustinFF posted...
It's the same game. The graphics and sound are the only things that have been enhanced. Well, that and it now has cross-save between PS3 and Vita.

That doesn't sound right, I know that the graphics and such has been update and the game play is the same but I thought there was new content that wasn't available in NA like the dark aeons
PSN: Katraze

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
3 years ago#4
X does have all the stuff from the International releases.
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
3DS FC - 3067-5153-3741

User Info: Spotlesseden

Spotlesseden
3 years ago#5
not the same game as NA version.

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#6
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster has the International content that most North Americans haven't experienced before.

X has the following.

- Dark Aeons
- Penance
- Revamped Sphere Grid

X-2 has the following.

- Two new Dress Spheres. Psychic and Festival-goer.
- New garment grids
- Monster catching/raising
- Battle Arena
- New "playable" characters. These are prominent characters from the FFX universe. They are controlled by AI.
- A roguelike side game called Last Mission.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: JustinFF

JustinFF
3 years ago#7
Ah - I'm from the UK, so it's the same game for me, content-wise.

For people in the US, you're in for a treat. You get the super-bosses of the Dark Aeons added, and the ultimate boss Penance, for whom even max-stat parties have trouble defeating without Zanmato. There's also an expert Sphere grid that you can use, and a few of the customisation requirements, such as Ribbon, are different.

I didn't include X-2, but that will also have the International Last Mission content. This is a bonus dungeon, creature creator (which is a bit weird), new garment grids and 2 new dress spheres

Not related to the game, there's also a 30 minute radio drama.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#8
Some of the music is also remixed if I'm not mistaken. Don't know if it's actually a good thing though.
Official Dry Bones of the Mario Kart 8 board.

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
3 years ago#9
We get the Intl. version, similar to what Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 are doing. Also the soundtrack has been redone. Listened to it on Youtube a few weeks ago, I love how it was done.
Currently Playing: Danganronpa, Monster Hunter 4
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490

User Info: CFHdimebag666

CFHdimebag666
3 years ago#10
Lord_Vishana posted...
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster has the International content that most North Americans haven't experienced before.

X has the following.

- Dark Aeons
- Penance
- Revamped Sphere Grid

X-2 has the following.

- Two new Dress Spheres. Psychic and Festival-goer.
- New garment grids
- Monster catching/raising
- Battle Arena
- New "playable" characters. These are prominent characters from the FFX universe. They are controlled by AI.
- A roguelike side game called Last Mission.

Awesome so it is the same only with all the extras we did not see in NA sounds like a buy to me
Psn - CFHdimebag666
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. will FFX remastered be the same game it was on ps2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived