Come on Sony, give us a definite date for the Vita Slim already.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Come on Sony, give us a definite date for the Vita Slim already.

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
3 years ago#1
I really want to replace my current OLED model. The burn in is so bad with the right part of my screen that I can barely read the battery indicator any more. While playing Gravity Rush, I can't read even the gem or time amount in the upper-right hand corner.And by golly did Gravity Rush look beautiful before I dropped my Vita and then the next day, the screen was all messed up.

User Info: Madmartagon

Madmartagon
3 years ago#2
They kinda have to wait for borderlands 2 to be done since its gonna be a bundle

Gfaqs has borderlands 2 listed as 05/31

All we know officially is Spring 2014

Spring starts on march 20th in 2014 and summer starts on June 21

so any where in there is all we know atm

User Info: redmarth

redmarth
3 years ago#3
Just out of curiosity how did you get a burn-in in the first place? The vita always goes to stand-by, which can't be turned off, I couldn't think of a situation where the screen would be on for a long amount of time.

User Info: Fray_Maken

Fray_Maken
3 years ago#4
redmarth posted...
Just out of curiosity how did you get a burn-in in the first place? The vita always goes to stand-by, which can't be turned off, I couldn't think of a situation where the screen would be on for a long amount of time.

Prolong use of internet web browser or playing PS1 Classics none full screen.

User Info: Shadow_Cloud

Shadow_Cloud
3 years ago#5
redmarth posted...

I dropped my Vita on a hard ground (landed on its back not the front screen). It seemed okay at first, but the next day I noticed some yellowish tint on the upper right corner and burn in. Eventually it spread to the entire right hand screen.

May? That long?

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
3 years ago#6
3 more months isnt that long to wait really. I'd been waiting over half a year for Starbound on PC, and it's just now only in a beta phase, not even completely released. I can't imagine how long i'm going to be waiting for it to come to Vita/PS4, but I know i'll be buying it on both of those systems when it is out.
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Come on Sony, give us a definite date for the Vita Slim already.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived